@kayazinc I'm looking for a profile change without any exact time involve for example: profile 1 reaches max rubies > goes to Hot time after hot time expires > farm Arena, gold chamber and raid. there should be no exact time involve. But when it reaches a certain point it will change the profile. No time involve
- This is tricky because first of all we don't know what time will be the daily rubies maxed. But this can be done by "freezing" the profile 1 and set to change to profile 2 (hot-time) after rubies maxed.
- In profile 2 (hot-time), we won't know what time it will end because we don't know what time it started. So there is no solution for this unfortunately.
Perhaps, we can approach this matter in a different manner:
- Start hot-time profile at certain timing.
- After hot-time (4hrs) end, move to another profile "cold-time" and continue farming.
- When rubies maxed, move to profile max-time, where you can perform arena, tower, etc.
@kayazinc how can I auto change the profile into the hot time after max rubies then automatically after hot time is over change the profile into arena gold chamber and raid only regardless of time
I hope I understand your questions correctly, so pls correct me if I misunderstood your questions.
- How to auto change the profile that activate the in-game hot time?
Assuming you want your hot-time to start from 10am to 2pm, you can create a profile
hottime(1000-1400) and check
Activate Hot-Timeunder the
- After hot-time over, how to change over to another profile (which contains arena, gold chamber and raid), regardless of time?
Then I create another profile
coldtime(1400-2359), which contains arena, gold chamber and raid modules.
hi im new here..still in learning process
please activate my account thank you
Sry, alpha testing will stop for the time-being, please stay tune for the 2nd alpha testing to come.
Some feedback/observations based on the testing i have done.
- Direct X can sometimes be a little laggy, i tend to have L2 freezes with Direct-X over OpenGL,
- Direct X also has some strange placements instead of the buttons and other buttons in the game.
- Bot does not work in OpenGL with forced foreground.
- Inventory management doesn't auto sell (bulk) (most important in my opinion)
- Bot weekly and dailies do not work if you already have one active.
Windows 10 - standard theme - standard font size
- Yeah, I also feel that directx is not as good as opengl. That's why I have been researching for other ways of overcoming background botting with opengl.
- For inventory issue, I will look into it later.
- For weekly & dailies, not sure what you meant. Pls wait for 0.4.0, the we will relook if this issue happen again.
Appreciate your feedback, @Dominic-Powell. Thanks.
Please activate my account "tylerjordan78" thank you!
My apology, alpha testing closed for now due to:
- Too many virus signature detection (although it should be false alarm).
- It works only understand certain environment, I need more feedback from users who had tried whether its working for you. Please state:
Windows version: win7 / win8 / win10
- Any special theme that you are using?
Once we have more info on #2 & #3, we will create a universe bot for all. Thanks for all the feedbacks.
Any reason for this detection ratio?
Thanks for yr info, not sure why so many detection.
On top of that, the bot seem to be working on certain environment only.
As such, i will close the alpha testing until the basic issues has been sorted out.
Those users that who are able to use the bot, pls state yr windows version. thanks for helping out.
@kayazinc hi, so how do i make weekly works? i tick quest configure R and free roll 3 and tick free heal below weekly and nothing happen. but if i leave the R to be blank and free roll blank. the bot say nothing is configure.
if i leave everything untick the bot died?
so how do i on this weekly?
thank you in advance
To make weekly quest work, just check "Bot Quest".
Not sure what your issue, preferably u post screenshot and the logs here if you want me to help.